The billing page is used to update account information including, name on the account, company, billing address, email, phone number, and credit card information. This page also allows the user to suspend or cancel active devices, and view invoices.
Billing Address and Credit Card:
The billing address section allows the user to update the billing address on the account.
The Devices section of the Billing page displays all devices on the account.
- Name: The Name column displays the device names of each device on the account.
- Device ID: The Device ID column displays each of the Device ID's on the account.
- Model: The Device Model column displays the models of each device on the account.
- Status: The Status column displays the current status of the device. Status types are displayed below.
- Active: The Active status means that the device is currently active and tracking. Click the "Active" link to suspend or cancel a device. To learn more about how to suspend or cancel a device CLICK HERE.
- Suspending: The Suspending status means that the device has been scheduled to be suspended at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Suspended: The Suspended status means that the device has been temporarily suspended. There will be no service fee charges for this device while it is suspended. NOTE: Suspended device will automatically re-activate after 30 days of suspension.
- Cancelling: The Cancelling status means that the device is scheduled to be cancelled at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Cancelled: The Cancelled status means that the device has been cancelled. NOTE: Cancelled devices will require an activation fee and possibly a new SIM card to be re-activated in the future.
- Plan: The Plan column displays the current service plan for this device.
The Invoices section provides a view of all invoices for this account. To view an invoice, select the month of service from the Date Selection box. Then, to view the invoice, click the "View Invoice Details..." link.
If you have a balance due, click the "Pay Now" button to pay the invoice.