The User Access page provides the user with the ability to create, edit, and delete sub-user accounts.
Create a User:
User Profile (required):
- Name: Enter the users full name.
- Username: Enter a unique username for the sub-user. We recommend using the email address as the username.
- Email: Enter an email address for the user.
- Password: Enter a password using these rules: Password must be 6-20 characters with at least 1 digit, 1 uppercase and 1 lowercase.
- Repeat Password: Repeat the password to confirm.
Access Level (optional):
The Access Level option allows the user to create permissions for the user based on three levels, shown below:
- View Only: The view only access level is able to view devices and device history. However, they will not be able to send commands, access account settings, or edit user access details.
- View & Send: The view and send access level offers the same permissions as View Only users with the addition of being able to send commands and add or edit geofences.
- Administrator: The Administrator access level give full control to the account including all available features and functions.
Disable Automatic Logout (optional):
The option to disable automatic logouts will override the automatic logout feature. This feature is used to keep your information secure. If the Datablaze Web Portal notices you have not used the portal for 30 minutes, the system will automatically log you out. Checking the box next to "Disable Automatic Logout" will disable this feature. NOTE: Changes to Automatic Logout feature require the user to logout of the portal for the changes to take effect.
Device Groups (optional):
The Device Groups feature allows the user to select specific groups for this user to have access to. Options include "All Groups" or "Specific Groups". To select specific groups, click the radio button next to "Specific Groups" then check the box next to the group or groups you would like to allow this user to view.
To edit a user, either double-click the username in the User Access list, or select the user in the list and click the "Edit" button.
User Access List: