To setup notifications in the LiveTrack app, follow the instructions below:
Getting to the Notifications screen:
- Open the LiveTrack app and Login.
- Tap the menu button at the top left of the screen.
- Next, tap "Settings"
- In the Settings list, tap on "Notifications"
The following list of notifications are listed. To enable/disable notifications toggle the switch next to the notification type.
- Enable All: Toggle to enable all notifications for this device.
- Zones: The zones notification provides notifications for when the device enters or exits zones created by the user.
- Low Battery: Low battery notifications will alert the user when a battery-operated device reaches a battery level
- SOS: SOS notifications are sent when a devices SOS button is pressed. This feature is available on any device with an SOS button (i.e. BlackHawk, BlackHawk LTE, EagleEye, EagleEye 3.0).
- Movement: Movement notifications are sent when a device starts or stops moving, or when a vehicle ignition is turned on or off.