The Reassign feature provides a tool for reassigning service calls to other technicians. The reassign tool will show a list of technicians in the area and offer the option to view the route from the technician to the service call you are reassigning. The tool will show the distance in miles to the call from the technician’s current location. It also shows the number of service calls currently assigned to the technician as well as their current status. The tool also allows the user to edit the e-automate problem description and location remarks prior to reassigning the call.
How to Reassign a Service Call:
- Login to the TechTrack Portal at https://techtrack.datablaze.com
- You should be taken directly to the Group Map, if not, Click the menu icon at the top left of the screen. Then click “Group Map”.
- If you have multiple Device Groups, verify you have selected the group you would like to work with in the Device Group box at the top right of the screen.
- Next, click on the service call icon on the map that you would like to reassign.
- In the box that displays, click “Reassign”.
- The Reassign window appears, which allows you to sort by any column you wish by clicking the name of the column. Click the “Show Route…” link to view the route from the technician to the service call.
- Once you have chosen the technician you would like to reassign the service call to, click the “Confirm” button at the bottom of the window.
- (Optional) – If your Datablaze account has driver messaging enabled, the next screen will allow you to send a message to the driver alerting them to the new service call assignment. Don’t have messaging setup with Datablaze? Feel free to contact Datablaze Support at email@example.com.