The Technician List is part of the control panel on the Device Group Map. The details of this list are shown below.
Getting to the Technician List:
- Login to your account at https://techtrack.datblaze.com.
- Click the menu button at the top-left of the screen.
- Then, click "Group Map" under the Start header.
- Select the group to view in the selection box at the top-right of the screen.
- The technician list is on the left side of the screen. If the list is not showing, click the "Technician List" header.
Technician List Features:
- Expand/Collapse Panel: The plus and minus buttons on the control panel headers are used to expand or collapse a control panel section.
- Geofence/Service Calls: The checkboxes for Geofences and Service Calls are used to toggle the display of geofences and service calls on the map.
- Technician Display Options:
- Collapse All: The Collapse All option allows the user to collapse all technician details in the technician list.
- Labels: The Labels option toggles the technician name labels on the map.
- Zoom all Devices: Used to zoom to all technicians on the map.
- Shortcuts: The shortcuts section of the technician details box provides shortcuts to device-specific pages in TechTrack, ignition state, and zooming.
|Ignition On: The ignition on icon will be displayed any time the device reports that the vehicle's ignition is on.|
|Ignition Off: The ignition off icon will be displayed any time the device reports that the vehicle's ignition is off.|
|Zoom to Device: The zoom to device shortcut will zoom in to the technician on the map.|
|Device Map: Click this shortcut to go directly to the GPS history Device Map for this technician.|
|Full History: Click this shortcut to go directly to the Full History page for this technician.|
|Daily Report: Click this shortcut to generate a Daily Report for this technician.|
- Technician Details Box: The technician details box displays the following information:
- Last Reported: The last reported section displays the amount of time since the last report from the device.
- Geofence/Service Call (if applicable): If the technician is currently in a geofence or at a service call, the name of the geofence or service call is displayed above the location address/coordinates.
- Location: The location information will display either a physical address or a GPS coordinates link. NOTE: Click the GPS coordinates link to display the physical address.
- Speed: This displays the speed the vehicle was traveling at when this location was reported.
- Ign: This displays the ignition state of the vehicle when this location was reported.
- Technician List Icons: The icon shown on each technician header in the list is the icon that is currently displayed on the map. These icons change when the vehicle is in motion to display the direction of travel. Once the vehicle ignition is turned off, the icon changes back to the technicians standard location icon.
- Select Technician: Select a technician from the list by clicking on the technician name in the list. With the technician name highlighted in the technician list, the map displays that technician and their assigned service calls on the map. Click the header again to unselect the technician.
- Expand/Collapse Technician details: The arrow button on the technician headers are used to expand or collapse the technician details box.
Click the image to enlarge