The Map Options section of the Control Panel on the TechTrack Device Group Map provides options for how the map is displayed.
Getting to the Map Options:
- Login to the TechTrack portal at https://techtrack.datablaze.com.
- Click the Menu button at the top-left of the screen.
- Then, click the "Group Map" option under the Start header.
- On the Device Group Map, select the group you would like in the selection box at the top-right of the screen.
- Then, click the "Map Options" header in the Map Control Panel on the left of the screen.
- Live Update Toggle: The Live Update Toggle checkbox allows the user to enable or disable the live update feature. Live update automatically updates the map with new location information, technician icon locations, and service call status.
- Manual Update: The manual update button allows the user to manually update the map when the Live Update toggle is disabled (unchecked).
- Map Display Options: The following map display options can be enabled or disabled by checking or unchecking the appropriate boxes.
- Auto Zoom: The auto zoom feature, when enabled, will keep the map zoomed to all technicians in the group. If technicians icons move out of the map view, it will automatically move the map to keep all technicians in view.
- Satellite View: This option toggles the satellite view on the Google Map. This can also be toggled using the "Satellite" button at the top-left of the Google Map.
- Traffic: The Traffic option, when enabled, will show Google Traffic data on the map. Colored lines will appear over roads, highways, freeways, and interstates. The colors and icons are described below:
- Green: No traffic delays.
- Orange: Medium amount of traffic.
- Red: Traffic delays. The darker the red, the slower the speed of traffic on the road.
Traffic incident symbols:
- Road closures
- Other incidents
- Precipitation: The precipitation toggle will enable or disable the precipitation overlay on the Google Map.
- Zoom all Devices: Click to zoom to all technicians on the map.