The Billing History screen in the LiveTrack app provides the user with a list of monthly invoices and invoice details.
Getting to the Billing History page:
- Open the LiveTrack app and Login.
- Next, tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen.
- In the menu, tap the "Settings" option.
- In the settings list, tap on "Billing History".
The billing history screen displays a list of all invoices on the account. Each invoice in the list displays the billing month and year and the total charged.
Each invoice can be tapped to view the invoice details. Each invoice record displays the following information:
- Invoice Month/Year: This is the data service billing cycle date being charged.
- Payment Method: The type of credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, etc), and the last 4 digits of the credit card.
- Bill Total: Displays the total for this billing cycle's invoice.
- Paid Date: If the invoice has been paid, the date of payment is listed under the invoice total.
- Devices: List of device that were billed during this billing cycle.
- Device Name: The name of the device being billed.
- Device ID: The device ID of the unit being billed.
- Service Plan: The data service plan set for this device.
- Service Thru Date: The date this service fee applies to.
- Device Fee: The individual device fee.
Billing Details Example: