The Full Device History is an extension of the Live Device History on the Device Dashboard. The Full History page offers tools to search, filter, and sort the data as needed. This page also offers the ability to export data in several ways.
- Sort History: Click any of the column headers (Date Received, Call Type, Reported Data), to sort by that column.
- Date Range Selection: By default, the full history will show the last 30 days of reports. To view a specific date range of history, select a start and end date.
- Call Type Filter: The Call Type filter allow the user to filter the reports by call types. Call types include any reason for a report. For example, Regular GPS Report, Movement Report, Geofence Alert, Ignition On/Off, and more (call types differ between device models).
- Search Bar: The search bar can accept almost any search term. For example, to search for reports from a specific address, start typing the address in the search bar and any data with that address will be shown.
- Export History: The export history buttons allow the user to export the data shown in the full history to three different file types, Microsoft Excel, .csv, or .pdf.
- Delete History: The delete history feature allows the user to delete the range of history chosen. NOTE: To delete history, the user must select a start and end date from the Date Range Selection boxes. DELETING DATA REMOVES THE DATA FROM THE ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY.
- Map It: The Map It links allow the user to jump directly to this location point on the Device Map. The location point will be displayed as a red location icon.
- Date Received: The Date Received column shows the date and local time the data was received from the device. The date and time shown in the reported data is shown in UTC time. CLICK HERE to learn more about UTC time.
- Call Type: The Call Type column shows the specific reason for the data report shown. These call types differ between device models. To view details about call types and reported data see the "Reporting Details" article for the model being used.
- Reported Data: The reported data column displays all of the data received from the device for this report/call. The details of the data will differ depending on the call type and device model.