The following table describes each of the report types the Bolt is capable of sending. These reports are shown on the Device Dashboard as well as the Full History page.
To view these reports:
- Login to your Datablaze account on any device with an internet web browser by going to https://my.datablaze.com/activate or CLICK HERE (Google Chrome recommended for best experience).
- Click the menu icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Click "Devices"
- Click on the name of the device you would like to view.
- You should now see the Device Dashboard. This screen provides recent history and is updated automatically.
- To view a full searchable list of device history, click the "Full History" button below the Live Device History on the Device Dashboard. Alternatively, you can click the menu icon then click "History".
|Power On||The Power On report notifies the user that the Bolt has successfully powered on.|
|Power Off||The Power Off report notifies the user that the Bolt has successfully powered off.|
|Location Report/Location Information*|
*Location Information is included in multiple report types. This data is noted by underlined text.
|The Location Report offers the following details with each report. The interval at which the Bolt sends the location report is set by the user from the Device Dashboard. For more information see the "Sending Commands" article. When the Bolt enters sleep mode (after 3 minutes of non-movement), the Bolt will report its location every 24 hours. Once the Bolt starts moving, it will resume its normal GPS reporting interval.|
|Movement||Movement reports are sent when the Bolt starts moving (immediately), and when the Bolt stops moving (waits 3 minutes to go into sleep mode). This report includes the following:|
|Start Charging||The Start Charging report is sent when the device is plugged in to the charging cord.|
|Stop Charging||The Stop Charging report is sent when the device is removed from the charger.|
|Command Sent||The Command Sent report is shown when the user sends a command to the Bolt.|
To learn how to send command CLICK HERE.
|Device Acknowledgement||The Device Acknowledgement report is sent to confirm the command sent by the user.|