The device list in the LiveTrack app displays a list of all devices on the account. Tapping a device offers options for managing this device.
How to get to the Device List:
- Open the LiveTrack app and Login.
- Tap the menu icon at the top left of the screen.
- Next, tap the "Settings" option.
- Next, tap the "Devices" option.
- Zones: The zones option allows the user to setup zones for this device. For instructions on how to setup zones CLICK HERE.
- Plan: To change the Service Plan for this device, follow the instructions below:
- Tap the Plan option.
- Then, tap the plan you would like to switch to.
- The next screen will show the credit card on file. To change the credit card, tap the "Change" button.
- Once payment information is up to date, tap "Confirm Payment"
- In the confirmation popup, tap "Agree".
- Suspend/Cancel: The Suspend/Cancel option allows the user to suspend or cancel the device. NOTE: Carefully read each of the following screens and popups to completely understand how suspending or cancelling will affect the account.