The Report Subscriptions feature offers the ability to setup subscriptions to any of the available Datablaze Reports. Subscriptions create automated report emails to any contact you have saved (to learn how to add contacts CLICK HERE). For example, if you setup a subscription for weekly Start/Stop reports, you will receive an email with the report attached every Monday morning. To setup subscriptions follow the instructions below.
Getting to the Subscriptions page:
- From any page in the Datablaze Web Portal, click the menu button at the top-left of the screen.
- Next, click "Subscriptions" under the "Reports" header.
- First, click the "Add Subscription" button on the subscriptions page.
- The window shown below will appear, complete the form with the following information:
- Enable Subscription: The Enable Subscription checkbox will be checked by default. If you do not want to enable the subscription initially, uncheck the Enable Subscription checkbox.
- Report: The Report selection box will list each of the reports available on the account. Select the report you would like to subscribe to.
- Frequency: The Frequency selection box allows the user to select how often they would like to receive the report. Options include, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Include: The Include selection section is used to create the report for either one device, one device group, or all devices on the account. Click the radio button next to the option you would like, then select the device or group of the selection boxes.
- Contact: The Contact selection box is used to select the contact or contact group to send the reports to.
- Next, click the "Save" button.
- Notice that the subscription is now listed in the subscriptions table.
- To edit a saved subscription, click on the subscription in the list.
- With the subscription highlighted, click the "Edit" button at the top-left of the window. You can also double-click the subscription in the list to open the edit window.
- Make adjustments to the subscription as necessary.
- Then, click the "Save" button.
- To delete a subscription, click on the subscription in the list.
- Next, click the "Delete" button at the top-left of the window.
- In the confirmation popup window, click "Confirm".
Add Subscription Window: